So you want to put on an event in a tent, well you’ve come to the right place! For over 25 years, Events in Tents has brought outdoor events to life with creative marquee designs and tailored settings at some of Northern NSW and South East Queensland’s most stunning locations. Based in Brisbane, Events in Tents can travel to your location to bring your event to life.
There are so many details to work on and we take on all the hardwork and deliver an amazing event, every time. Before we can get started, there are a few questions that will need to be answered. See below some Frequently Asked Questions that will help to get the ball rolling.
What kind of an event are you organising?
- Corporate Event
- Sporting Event
- School Event
- Trade Show
What style of event?
- Cocktail, Seated, Banquet, Theatre style - there’s so many options!
How many people are you expecting to attend your event?
- From small, intimate events, to large scale Festivals, we can work with events catering for any number of people. More people generally means more space and structures required and we can accommodate this.
What kind of structure do you require for your event?
- White Marquee
- Clear Marquee
- Pop Ups
- Shade Structures
Location, Location, Location
Do you have a location in mind for your event?
- If not, we have worked at some truly stunning locations around South East Queensland and Northern NSW... we can help you find the perfect location for your event!
- If yes, where?
- We can travel anywhere to work with you on your event. We are based in Brisbane and travel costs will be calculated and included in your quote.
- Is your location private or a function venue?
- We are able to work directly with private property owners or Venue Managers to ensure a smooth operation of your event!
- What is the terrain like?
- Some ground cover is more difficult to work with when erecting a marquee. Sub-structures may need to be built in order to ensure a safe, level structure for your event. In addition, the ground cover will determine whether your marquee will be pegged or weighted down.
- Is there access to water and electricity?
- We can supply generators for temporary power and assist in plumbing services if required.
- Can we drive onto the site?
- To set up a marquee, we have trucks for transportation, forklifts for set up and more. If there is a restriction on vehicle access, hand cartage will be considered in your quote.
- We can provide timber flooring in varying colours including white, natural and walnut.
- From vintage bulbs to bud lighting, festoons and outdoor uplights, we can provide a range of lighting perfectly suited for your event
- Events ranging from cocktail to banquet to theatre style and more, we can provide the tables, chairs, lounges, dry bars and more to create the space you want.
- Whether you’re a DIY and just need a little help or you’re wanting to engage a stylist to take control, we can assist with the big and small visual details that bring your event to life
- We are able to organise on-site amenities for your event including toilets and waste management
- We can cater for the party of a lifetime with pumping music or a subdued event with just a microphone for speeches and everything in between! We’ll get your PA and AV requirements sorted.
- Have you decided on a caterer? If not, we can recommend some fantastic caterers.
- If you have your own caterer, we can work with them to provide catering structures and equipment, specific to their requirements.